by Autumn Jones
I am traveling throughout Washington, Idaho, Montana and Oregon this fall to meet prospective Cougs! If I don’t see you on the road, you are also encouraged to make a campus visit to WSU Pullman. We can help with individual or group visits.
FALL 2016 Native Outreach Calendar:
- 27-Sept Missoula, MT (completed)
- 28-Sept Polson, MT (completed)
- 4-Oct Tonasket/Omak/Okanogan (completed)
- 5-Oct Lake Roosevelt HS (completed)
- 6-Oct Redmond HS PNACAC Fair (completed)
- 7-Oct Madras/Roots Program (completed)
- 17-Oct Nixyawaii HS
- 18-Oct Pendleton HS
- 19-Oct Yakama Tribal School
- 20-Oct Wapato/Toppenish HS
- 21-Oct White Swan HS
- 28-30-Oct EXCEL “EXploring College Emerging Leaders”
- 3-Nov Lakeside HS
- 4-Nov Cowlitz General Meeting
- 1-Dec Lapwai HS
The 2017 Admission Application is Now Live
The WSU application for admission for Fall 2017 is now available at https://admission.wsu.edu/.
Important Dates and Deadlines for the 2016-17 School Year:
- NEW!!! October 1: Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA) become available.
- October 8: Fall Preview
- October 28-30: EXCEL 2016 “EXploring College Emerging Leaders.”
- October 29: Fall Preview
- November 3: Last date to register for the December 3, SAT without paying a late fee*
- November 4: Last date to register for the December 10, ACT test*
- ***In order to meet the January 31 admission and scholarship application deadline, students must take a standardized test no later than December 10.
- January 31: WSU Admissions application deadline for Fall 2017 freshmen applicants
- January 31: WSU General Scholarship application deadline
- NEW!!! January 31: Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) priority filing date and Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA) deadline
Please contact me for help answering admissions questions or scheduling a visit to campus.
Questions about applying to WSU?
Contact the Native American Outreach Coordinator
Autumn Jones (Blackfeet)
Native American Outreach Coordinator
Office of the Tribal Liaison
PO Box 641046
Pullman, WA 99164-1046
Phone (509) 335-6718