The Native American Student Center provides the following services:
- Academic and personal advising
- Student announcements and notices list service
- Scholarship information, internships, job opportunities, workshops, campus events, deadlines, tribal issue events and information, and more!
- Cultural and social events
- Monthly dinners, First Friday Feed luncheons, movie nights, guest speakers, cultural crafts, and more!
- Peer Mentor Program
- Student advocacy and support
- Scholarship and financial aid assistance
- Computer access
- Internet access
- Free academic tutoring in partnership with Multicultural Student Services and other departments.
- Educational and personal development workshops
- Referrals to campus and community support
- Connection to student organizations and events
- A safe, inviting place to relax, study and network
- A community of support!
Native American Student Center
Cleveland Hall 21B
Open 8am – 5pm, Mon-Thurs
8am – 5pm, Fridays