The Native American Student Center strives to meet the educational needs of Native students, while providing a space on campus for Native students. They provide academic advising, cultural events, student mentoring program, scholarships, financial guidance, and computer usage, and more.
The Native American Student Center provides the following services:
- Academic and personal advising
- Student announcements
- Scholarship information, internships, job opportunities, workshops, campus events, deadlines, tribal issue events and information, and more!
- Cultural and social events
- First Friday Feed luncheons, movie nights, guest speakers, cultural crafts, and more!
- Student Mentoring Program
- Student advocacy and support
- Scholarship and financial aid assistance
- Computer access
- Internet access
- Free academic tutoring in partnership other departments
- Educational and personal development workshops
- Referrals to campus and community support
- Connection to student organizations and events
- A safe, inviting place to relax, study and network
- A community of support!
Native American Student Center
Cleveland Hall 21B